Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Note About Calling On the Phone

Someone called us at MIDNIGHT last night! When I asked who it was in my nonsensical, sleep-groggled state, the person hung up!

I tried calling back and they hung up again!

I’m not sure whether I’ve been the victim of an international prank caller (sort of an expensive joke!), but all I could suss out from the conversation is that they’ve “read my blog”

So!, blog reader: Please remember that we are anywhere between 6 and 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time, depending on Daylight Savings Time.

I think right now it’s 7 hours. Remember too that, without electricity, darkness is pretty lulling and that we do tend to go to sleep anywhere between 7 pm and 10pm. Usually closer to 7pm.

We’ll probably stay up later on Christmas, but overall, no more midnight phonecalls, please!

No comments: