Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm the Bed, He's the Toilet

For some reason, Aketi just loves to sleep on me. At night, when it’s time to go to bed, he jumps all around, playing with Adam. But when he sits on me... ZONK. Sleeping.

Today, while we ran the group after Adam’s karate lesson (we were too tired to run it last night) and did our internet things, Aketi fell fast asleep on my lap. And MAN are little chimps WARM and HEAVY. Especially during the day when it’s already warm and there’s so little breeze!

So I pass him over to Adam after about an hour.

He wakes up briefly, heads back to bed, then blinks his eyes... and pees, all over Adam. Adam gets up, rushing to pull at least Aketi’s body apart from his to get the pee to go to the floor -- and not his chest! It’s a neat trick Adam does, that I’ll hopefully be able to snap a photo of one day!

But instead, Aketi isn’t just peeing! He’s pooping too! Haha!



No comments: