Monday, November 17, 2008

We're Alright!

Hope we didn't worry anyone -- we've had a run of bad luck these past few days! Our power stabilizer broke, frying my 2nd power charger for my laptop.  I'm told that I can have a new one by next week, but it's frustrating to not be able to use my computer at all!

Thank goodness my mom got us that second mini-laptop before we left!

Even worse, my luck finally ran out.  In ALL my time living in various parts of Africa, I'd managed to avoid getting malaria.  But now, on my third day of treatment, not only do I feel nauseated and can barely sit upright, but the medicine feels akin to poison!

I don't imagine we'll be online much until next weekend -- once we get a new power charger and once I'm back in the land of the living.

But we are okay!

Also, a big Happy Birthday to Adam's dad

Now, I go back to sleep.  Blargh.

1 comment:

laurenlief said...

Oh my God, more Malaria?! Get well soon! No, wait. GET WELL NOW!