Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank You for Your Support

I would like to say thank you to all the people that have been supportive of our efforts here in the DRC. I know the last time I was here I wrote an entry that had hostility directed towards the ignorance of some of our readers. The comments that vexed me were not made on the blog however, sent to us by email. Also, I was bother by some more ignorant emails between my last entry and now. What made me most upset was the lack of respect for our work, lack of respect for Laura as a professional and the lack of respect for our blog. With that said, I am going to let all the negativity go and just concentrate on helping the chimps and Laura with her research.

I would like to say thank you to the anonymous contributer to the blog from the past week for their words of encouragement. We also like to thank our friends and families for their comments, emails and support. Finally, I would like to thank everyone in general who has keeping up with our blog and cared about us and the chimps.

The thing that has made me the most happy is that a lot of people who don't know much about chimps are getting the message of our blog. That chimps are not pets, hunting is putting them in danger from extinction, they are genetically the closest species to humans other than humans, please do not buy chimps and we have a lot to learn from them.

Thank you once again for your support and please keep enjoying our blog.

No comments: